ECAS Answers Sometimes With 481 Transaction Does Not Exist For A Call Flow
(Doc ID 2609787.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Evolved Communications Application Server - Version 7.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) A calls B, both are IMS subscribers, so the inital INVITE is routed from SCSCF to ECAS (Evolved Converged Application Server) originating (for executing originating services for A), back to the SCSCF and again to the ECAS terminating (for executing terminating services for B). Finally the INVITE is routed to B
2) As B is not accesible in the PS network, a 503 is being got as an answer
3) Terminating ECAS queries then the HSS for getting the CSRN (Ciscuit Switch Routing Number) and re-sends the INVITE with this new Request-URI
4) Call is established sucessfully
5) After 20 seconds a BYE comes from A. The SCSCF sends it to the ECAS originating, which sends it back to the SCSCF and finally to the ECAS terminating
6) ECAS terminating answers with a 481 Transaction Does not Exist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!