Tax Amount is Posted Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2609804.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax amount was posted wrongly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple items.
- Receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for all items few within tolerance and many outside tolerance.
- Detail match the items which are within tolerance.
- Resolve discrepancy for all other items using DWO reason code.
- Run reimrollup and reimposting batches.
- Notice that tax posted is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document