Two Leg Transfer Make Inventory Negative At Finisher Location
(Doc ID 2609809.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the 2 leg transfer and re approving the transfer on another day causes the inventory negative in the finisher location .
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create 2 leg transfer , enter all the required fields and keep transfer in submit status and not after date keep as vdate.
- Now change the vdate to vdate+1.
- Now on vdate+1 try to approve the transfer and in same session before clicking on OK button bring back the transfer again to Input status.
- Observe that the First leg is closed and second leg is in put status with cancel quantity populated.
- submit and approve the transfer Cancelled quantity in First leg will become 4 times the TSF_QTY. Also First leg will be in Closed status and 2nd leg in approve status.
- ship such kind of transfer. It will result into negative inventory at Finisher since at finisher location inventory never came.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document