Message Policy Events Are Deleted by Activity GENERATE_POLICY_MUTATION
(Doc ID 2609911.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.2 version, Processing
Message policy events are deleted by activity GENERATE_POLICY_MUTATION. This should not be the case.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create change event rule of type " Message"
2. Trigger change event rule
3. Check database to see policy event
4. Run GENERATE_POLICY_MUTATION activity
5. Check database to see policy event is deleted
Note: aggregation is turned off
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document