Deleted Local Report Rescheduled After the Local Lock
(Doc ID 2610090.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 to 8.2.2 [Release 8.1 to 8.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The local report has been scheduled in the case and the report is not generated/submitted yet.
After deleting this local report, it was re-scheduled by AG service when Common Profile Switch 'Report Scheduling' is set to 'Report scheduling will be run by the Middle Tier Service'.
Steps to replicate the issue:
Argus Console > System configuration> System management(Common Profile Switch) > Reporting > Scheduling
'Report Scheduling' : [Checked] Report scheduling will be run by the Middle Tier Service
1. Create a new case
2. Confirm that both global and local reports are auto-scheduled (not generated yet)
3. Delete all the scheduled reports from the Regulatory Reports tab
4. Save the case with unchecked "Auto Schedule Later" and "Schedule Local Reports Only" flags in the Regulatory Reports tab
5. Global lock
6. Local lock (this is the first time the case is locked)
7. Close the case with unchecked "Auto Schedule Later" and "Schedule Local Reports Only" flags in the Regulatory Reports tab
8. Wait for a few minutes
AG service "Report scheduling" re-scheduled the local reports only.
Global report is not re-scheduled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document