ALC Cost Variance (tran_code 20,adj_code = A) For Vendor Packs Is Wrongly Calculated
(Doc ID 2610413.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALC Cost Variance (tran_code 20,adj_code = A) for vendor packs is calculated wrongly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a vendor pack (defining costs and assortment for cost components and pack).
2. Do a cost change for the components of the pack only for some specific locations (item_supp_country and item_supp_country_loc are different) - suppose a cost change for location B.
3. Ship and receive a PO with the vendor pack created on step 1 for the location where the cost change was been created (location B).
4. Create an obligation for that order.
5. After processing the obligation check the value in nb_tran_data for tran_code = 20 and adj_code = A and observe the result is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document