Journel Of Delayed CDR Of Previous Month Loaded After Billing Cycle
(Doc ID 2610902.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Managment (BRM) 126.96.36.199.0 version, Pipeline Manager,
1. Consider a sample account, with Billing date set as 1st November.
2. Enable the delayed billing (config_billing_delay) as 10 days.
3. On Nov 6th at 01:00:00, ie 6 days after the end of previous Billing Cycle, pass a usage event dated 31st October associated with the account.
- What will be the journal date of the above delayed CDR of October month, which loaded after Billing Cycle?
- What will be the earned_start_t and earned_end_t populated in the journal_t for the delayed CDRs from October which is loaded in November?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document