Automatch Batch Is Not Using Tolerance From Supplier Group.
(Doc ID 2611279.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tolerance settings is done for both supplier and supplier group level, Automatch batch is not using tolerance from supplier group.
Steps To Recreate
1. Create Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully. Keep supplier and location same.
2. Go to Tolerance maintenance window on Retail Invoice Matching (REIM) application.
3. Create 2 tolerance at summary level.
Tolerance 1 : Summary cost level, in favor of supplier, percentage value is 0 (Exact match)
Tolerance 2 : Summary cost level, in favor of supplier, percentage value is 5
4. Apply the tolerance 1 to the supplier.
5. Create supplier group and add the same supplier into it.
6. Apply the tolerance 2 to the supplier group.
7. Create header level invoice with 4% total cost difference. (This should fall in supplier group tolerance).
8. Execute automatch batch.
9. Invoice remain in URMTCH Status.
10. Check IM_Match* tables - IM_MATCH_INVC_WS.TOLERANCE_ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document