Unable to Finish WIP for MULTISKU Container if Few of the Items Do Not Have Records in PICK_FROM_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2612128.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to finish the WIP for MULTI-SKU container if few of the items do not have records in PICK_FROM_LOC table.
Whenever user is processing the the WIP for MULTI-SKU container, below error is reported:
Container has not been through the breakdown process
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a transfer from store to warehouse in Store Inventory Management(SIM).This transfer flows to Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) as C Type Advance Shipment Notice(ASN).
2. Receive C type ASN(created in previous step) in RWMS.
Received container is MULTI-SKU Container.
Only few items in the MULTI-SKU container have records in PICK_FROM_LOC table.
3. Assign a WIP to this container(MXDSKU).
4. In RF device, Navigate to Process WIP screen.
5. Enter the container_id in container_id column.
6. Click F1 for start_ts.
7. Click F4 for finish the process.
Above error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document