Item Reclassification Batch Does Not Populate New Changes into FUTURE_COST Table When Cost Template Exist
(Doc ID 2612236.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post execution of Item reclassification batch, New hierarchy details are not updated to FUTURE_COST Table when cost templates are involved.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a cost template with percent %.
- Create a cost relationship to department X and Franchise Store location AAA.
- Create a new item for the above department and Location. Verify the data in FUTURE_COST table and notice that template id (TEMPL_ID) is added.
- Reclassify the item for another department Y.
- Run the reclassification batch - RECLSDLY PRE , RECLSDLY.PC and RECLSDLY POST.
- Notice: FUTURE_COST table does not have an new entry for the reclassification date with the new Dept/Class/Subclass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document