Account Hyperlink Not Working In Bills Tab for Child Account in Billing Care
(Doc ID 2613675.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a Child Account in Billing Care User Interface (BC GUI), the Account Hyperlink is not working for the parent account. The following message is displayed while trying to access the parent account bill:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Billing Care GUI;
2. Create a two standalone accounts;
3. Create a consolidation of 2 accounts (Moving one account to hierarchy- One account as parent and another as child) ;
4. Generate bill for both the accounts;
5. Open the child account in Billing Care GUI;
6. From the Home Tab, click on "Account No Hyperlink";
7. Click on the Bills Tab;
8. Under Bills Tab click on the Account No Hyperlink to open parent account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document