Auto Narrative Phrase Only Able to Store up to 1888 Characters
(Doc ID 2614604.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto narrative phrase only able to store characters only up to 1888 characters even though Narrative field character limit in the Analysis tab is 30000
Steps to Repeat:
1) Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > System Management (Common Profile Switches) > Case Form Configuration
2) Add new Case Auto Narrative
3) Click Insert button
4) Enter Japanese phrase with around 2000 characters and click OK
5) Create a new case
6) Go to Analysis tab and click Generate button and click Replace. Click Yes when 'Do you wish to generate the narrative for Japanese language as well?' is prompt.
7) Select the narrative template which was created
8) Narrative phrase is cut off at 1888 characters
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document