CF Picks Get Rolled Back With "No Available Random Locs for Putaway Plan of Item=%s User-Defined Exception"
(Doc ID 2614927.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is setup for only case picks from random locations (CF picks) and requirement is such that it would need both CF and U picks to be generated, requirement is not fulfilled at all and distribution rolls back the generated CF pick when it cannot generate U picks for the balance quantity.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have both random case pick type locations and random unit pick type locations in a zone.
2. Setup a putaway plan for random case pick type in the above zone.
3. Have inventory of the item in reserve so that replenishment pick to random case pick location could be generated.
4. Associate the putaway plan to an item so that CF pick could be generated from random case pick type locations.
5. Have a distro requirement such that it can be fulfilled with a combination of CF and U picks.
6. Run the wave.
7. Notice that no pick gets generated.
8. ERROR_LOG reads: "no available random locs for putaway plan of item= %s User-Defined Exception"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document