Wrong Data Filtering in Store Day Search Screen
(Doc ID 2615184.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The filtering from Store Day Search screen displays wrong data while opening it from ReSA (Retail Sales Audit) Dashboard.
Store Day Search should default with selected business date.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to RESA application.
2. Go to Reports -> ReSa Dashboard.
3. In Open Store Days chart click on any store data except for today's one.
4. Notice that Store Day Search screen was opened.
5. Notice that Business Day was automatically filled with current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!