How To Create Job To Refresh Filtered Portfolios
(Doc ID 2615237.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.1 to 18.8]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.1 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The automatic refresh is not that automatic and does not seem to work for stale period within resource analysis, only for dashboards.
Is it possible to create automatic refresh job for all portfolios?
Resource Analysis to refresh the Portfolio as the Dashboard/Portfolio view does without users to need the (Add/Change/Delete Global Portfolios privileges)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created a Filtered Portfolio
- Set the Stale period to 1h
- Make changes to the Project within the Portfolio
- Wait for the stale period
- Navigate to the Resource Analysis page
- Notice that the Portfolio is not refreshed
- The refresh button was removed when automatic refresh was implemented
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document