Batch Job D2-WSO Performance Issues
(Doc ID 2615459.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.2 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While testing the outage storm mode configuration with a single aggregator MC with the Widespread Outage Indicator set to “Active Outage”, batch job D2-WSO is long running (over 2 hour) and does not process any records (no outage suppression activities created).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Device and device configuration
2. Add some constituent Measuring components.
3. Install device on Service point.
4. Load some regular measurements on constituent measuring components.
5. Create Meter Communication Tracking Aggregator Measuring component.
6. Populate aggregation horizon period and click on Aggregate button,
7. Aggregation should be performed and results should be seen on measurements zone.
8. Measurement zone should have following informationoMeasurement Date/Time: oMeasurement Value : Read Percentage oMeasurement Value1: Count of Received Measuring ComponentsoMeasurement Value2: Count of Total Measuring Components
9. Perform aggregation for outage period and make sure the “Widespread Outage” indicatoron Aggregator MC is set as “Active Outage”.
10. Run “Widespread Outage” batch.Observe that the D2-WSO batch takes more time to complete the execution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document