Multiple Cancel Transaction ID Generated For "Till Pay Out" Transaction
(Doc ID 2615578.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , while performing "Till Pay Out", if for some reason the cash drawer fails to open then , for every click on retry button a new transaction number is created. This transactions are persisted in database with transaction cancelled status(SC_TRN=3) and there POSLog status(ID_BTCH_ARCH) value is -2.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORPOS and click on more.
2. Select Till Function (F3) --> Pay Out(F5).
3. Input the details of Pay Out and press Next button.
Note : Make sure to prevent the cash drawer from opening after clicking on Next button.
4. ORPOS shows Retry and Continue buttons on the screen. Press Retry button and prevent the cash drawer from opening after clicking on Retry.
5. After that press continue and check DB.
In the TR_TRN table
These transactions are persisted with transaction cancelled status(SC_TRN=3) and the POSLog status(ID_BTCH_ARCH) value is -1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!