Purchase Order CFA Screen Is Not Committing Ordhead Session Data Before Navigating To CFA Screen
(Doc ID 2615957.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating the custom flex attributes(CFA) form ,commit is happening only once.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create an order from existing orders
- Submit the order
- Click CFA menu link from Order screen
- Observe that commit happens
- Close CFA screen and go back to the order screen.
- Now approve the order and follow the step 3, 4 & 5. The Order status doesn’t change to Approved in validation function
- No Commit and order status still is ‘S’
Note: The commit will happen when the CFA screen is open for the first time, after that commit will not happen even though if we change the status of an order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document