SIMTLOG Fails to Generate for the Transaction When Transaction Number is Four Digit, Store Number is Three Digit and Register Number is One Digit
(Doc ID 2616125.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Point of Service (POS), SIMTLOG Fails to generate for any transaction with this combination (Transaction Number is Four Digit, Store Number is Three Digit, Register Number is One Digit).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup the store with three digit store id (Ex: '00281')
2. Setup the register with one digit id (Ex: '009')
3. Set the transaction id to '1000' AS_WS table for this register so that next generated transaction id will be in four digit. Execute following query in store database.
-- update AS_WS set AI_TRN=1000 where id_ws='009';
1. Start POS Server and POS Client
2. Perform a Sale transaction (i.e transaction id will be 1001)
3. Notice that TR_TRN.ID_SIM_TLOG_BTCH value is -2 (i.e SIMTLOG file is not generated)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document