Oracle SOA Suite Customization Questions
(Doc ID 2616228.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SOA, requirement is to make the following web service calls to OPA:
• Start Interview (creates the HTTP session)
• Set Session Data (requires an HTTP session)
• Investigate Data (requires an HTTP session)
• Get Files (requires an HTTP session)
• End Interview (presumably closes the HTTP session)
If SoapUI supports this, how to do it in SOA Suite?
• How is the session information returned by a web service?
• How to supply session information to a web service?
• Is the session stored in a cookie that needs to be kept track of?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document