Actual Finish Displayed When Adding Expected Finish Date
(Doc ID 2616678.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When placing an Expected Finish on an activity in Team Member, an Actual Finish is placed on the activity in P6.
Expect AF to not be placed on activity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new project.
- Add two activities (Activity A and B).
- Place an Actual Start on Activity A.
- Place Expected Finish on Activity A = to Finish.
- Add Activity B as a successor to Activity A via the Relationships tab.
- Go to the Activity B using the "Go to activity" button within the Relationships tab.
- When viewing Activity A as a predecessor to Activity B within the Relationships tab, the Finish column shows an Actual Finish. However, Activity A does not have an Actual Finish.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document