Is It Possible to Disable Automatic Submission Of SASTMP Jobs?
(Doc ID 2616892.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 2.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SASTMP jobs are submitted before each SAS Loadset. They are performing the metadata validation. Is it possible to turn them off as they are taking care of metadata validation in custom code?
SASTMP program is taking a considerable amount of work library space when loading a 1.2GB SAS dataset file and resulting in the below errors:
Below error is at SAS level when tried to load 1.2 GB size dataset in LSH using Loadset (Load from server OS=YES), file placed on server location:
ERROR: File WORK.'SASTMP-<ID_NUMBER>'n.UTILITY is damaged. I/O processing did not complete.
NOTE: Error was encountered during utility-file processing. You may be able to execute the SQL statement successfully if you allocate more space to the WORK library.
NOTE: PROC SQL set option NOEXEC and will continue to check the syntax of statements.
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: SAS set option OBS=0 and will continue to check statements. This might cause NOTE: No observations in data set.
NOTE: PROCEDURE SQL used (Total process time):
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Loadset created in LSH work Area
2. Table descriptor created using upload file option (dataset having 10 records, same structure is used to create TD)
3. Table Instance is created using option , create table from table descriptor
4. Both Loadset and table instance are installed in WA
5. A sas7bdat file is placed on LSH server (1.2 GB)
6. While submitting loadset parameter inputs were given as
Load from Server OS : YES
Service OS File Name : <complete server path of datasets>
7. Loadset submitted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document