Unable to Delete an Assigned Crew From a Switch Sheet if That Crew is Assigned to Any Job
(Doc ID 2617507.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Web Switching
Operators cannot remove a crew that get assigned to a switch plan if that crew is assigned to ANY job.
Even if that job has nothing to do with the current switch sheet.
You should always be able to remove a crew from a sheet if that crew did not do any work on the sheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Crew a switch sheet
- In the Steps tab, expand the "Events and Crews" panel
- Press the "Select Crew..." button and choose a crew that is not assigned to any events. Press OK.
- Note that the Delete Crew button is enabled.
- Remove the crew.
- In WorkAgenda, assign that same crew to an event.
- In web switch, add the same crew back to the sheet.
- The Delete Crew button is now disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document