Issue With Explode Item Functionality When PACK_NO is Manually Typed in NF Detail
(Doc ID 2617904.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using explode all button first time, if the PACK_NO is manually typed in NF detail, the quantities and unit values show incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a PO using a pack item.
- Type the NF PO and link the NF with the PO created in step 1.
- Press the explode all button.
- Now, delete the item-component from the NF detail and type the pack-no manually.
- Press explode button again.
- Try to validate the NF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document