Unable To Save Changes To EU_CODE For Causality Category In Flexible Re-Categorization Code Lists
(Doc ID 2618021.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Argus Console > Code Lists > Flexible Data Re-Categorization > Flexible Re-Categorization
- Select CAUSALITY_CATEGORY from Code List Name dropdown list and click [Search] button
- Click on the pencil icon to start editing the row
- Enter changes to the EU_CODE column
- Click on the Save button
- Get the pop-up message 'Flexible code categorization has been modified'
- Click OK button
The expected changes are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document