The SALESPROCESS Batch Adds Non-Inventory Items to the Stock Count
(Doc ID 2618296.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.3 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SALESPROCESS batch (Main Processing of Staged Sale/Return Transactions) adds the Non-Inventory Items to the Stock Count.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Stock Count Schedule.
2. Change the date of the system to VDATE+1.
3. Run the STKXPLD batch (Explode Stock Count Requests to Item Level).
4. Run the STKUPD batch (Stock Count Snapshot Update).
5. Load the POSU file on the date before counting with a Non-inventory item using UPLOADSALES.KSH (Upload POSU File for Processing).
6. Note that the item gets added to the STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document