Credit_memo_level Set To (D)efault Generating Documents Per Location
(Doc ID 2618705.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the credit_memo_level option is at (D)efault level and there are multiple locations associated to the deal, the deal income is calculated at location level and
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) is generating separate documents for each location instead of a single document with multiple details.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an item, bill back rebate deal
2. Move vdate to deal active date and create a Purchase Order (PO).
3. Ship and receive the PO.
4. Run salstage, dealact batches.
5. Move vdate to first reporting date.
6. Run dealinc batches.
7. Run vendinvc batches
8. Run reimcomplexdealupload batch.
9. Noticed that the documents generated for the deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document