Complex Deal Upload Generates Credit Note Request For Only 1 Deal Component
(Doc ID 2618875.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) Complex deal upload batch generates credit Note Request for only 1 deal component even though multiple components exist in the deal.
1. Create a complex deal (based on receiving) with 2 components. Ensure that both components have same merchandise hierarchy.
2. Receive the shipments during deal active period.
3. Execute the complex deal RMS batches.
4. Notice that one record for each component was created in STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_HEAD table.
5. Execute the reimcomplexdealupload batch and notice that CNR was generated for deal income of only one deal component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document