Error: "Procedure or function 'REPLACE_REFLECTION_PROJECT' expects parameter '@pservice_id', which was not supplied." When Merging Reflection Project Using The 'Replace' Function With SQL Server Database
(Doc ID 2619225.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INFORMATION: Process Started: <date-time>
*** ERROR ***: SQL State: 4, SQL Error Code: 201, Level: 16, Procedure: REPLACE_REFLECTION_PROJECT, Line: 0
Procedure or function 'REPLACE_REFLECTION_PROJECT' expects parameter '@pservice_id', which was not supplied.
INFORMATION: Process Ended: <date-time>
- Log in P6 Client (connected to SQL Server DB).
- Create a project reflection (Ex: sample data project EC00530).
- Open Project and add a new activity (the aim is to generate a modification to trigger the merging).
- Go back to projects page and choose "Merge Reflection into source project" from the reflection.
- In the preview popup, select "Replace Reflection..." as the after merging action.
- Launch merging.
- Error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document