Fetch Funtional Enhancements for File Request Type
(Doc ID 2620009.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version Fetch Functional Enhancement in File Request Type
1. FETCH function for Owner Id:
- Currently the fetch function is available for fetching the Owner Id (Party_UID) by consuming the Person identifier as input. (eg: Person Identifier = ABCD, fetches the Party_UID of the corresponding person to be used as the Owner Id)
- In the future, we will need to have multiple divisions involved as well. Therefore request that the Fetch function use the Division Code as well while fetching the corresponding party_uid.
2. FETCH function for RC_MAP_ID:
- For creating a price assignment on an entity (person/price list), we need to pass the RC_MAP_ID as well. Currently this is not available as part of the fetch function and we would need this for all price assignments (90-95% of price assignments are customer agreed).
- Request that the fetch function to fetch the rc_map_id by consuming the rs_cd and rc_seq as inputs. (eg: RS_CD = CUSTFLT, RC_SEQ=50 RC_MAP_ID=0126671073)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document