Decimal Quantities Are Rounded to Nearest Integer in REPL_ITEM_LOC Table
(Doc ID 2620444.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Decimal places get rounded off in repl_item_loc table for replenishment process.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create and item and approve (can be a catch weight item).
2. Set up the replenishment attributes with min/max method (can be any method but i choose min/max).
3. MIN and MAX quantities should be decimal quantities.
4. Execute the replenishment batches (rplatupd, rilmaint)
5. Check REPL_ITEM_LOC table min and max quantities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document