Transaction Sequence Number Rolls Back Incorrectly When POS Client Is Offline To The Server
(Doc ID 2620633.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the client is offline to the server, the transaction sequence number is rolled back and reused for transactions that are performed after the server is back online in certain scenarios.
Steps to Reproduce:
Apply <Patch 29935235> - HOTFIX 220.127.116.11.120 BINARY and <Patch 25965621> - HOTFIX 18.104.22.168.22 BINARY.
Register accountability (AS_WS.CD_ACT=0)
POS server is down
1. Login to POS and complete a sale transaction
2. Re-login to pos and Process a Till Loan
3. Re-login to pos and Process a Till Loan
4. Re-login to pos and complete a sale transaction
5. Re-login to pos and complete a sale transaction
6. From Identification screen press undo to go to the Main Options screen
7. Login to POS and complete a sale transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document