Issue In JCA Adapter For New SUBSTRUCT Defined In BRM
(Doc ID 2621388.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a new field defined in BRM and trying to access the same in the AIA/JCA/BRM flow. While doing the same there is an error and exception found
The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception.
Steps followed :
1. Define the substruct 'CUSTOM_FIELD' in BRM custom_flds.h
#define CUSTOM_FIELD PIN_MAKE_FLD(PIN_FLDT_SUBSTRUCT, 10000708)
2. parse it for C and java function
$PIN_HOME/bin/parse_custom_ops_fields.pl -L pcmc -I $PIN_HOME/PortalDevKit/include/custom_flds.h -O $PIN_HOME/libso/custom_flds/custom_fldsh
$PIN_HOME/bin/parse_custom_ops_fields.pl -L pcmjava -I $PIN_HOME/PortalDevKit/include/custom_flds.h -O $PIN_HOME/libso/custom_flds/CustomOp.class
3. Verify that TwiFldDocRef.java is created and build it
javac -cp /opt/brm/brm/12.0/BRM/jars/pcm.jar /opt/brm/brm/12.0/BRM/new_fields/TwiFldDocRef.java
4. Add the new defined field CUSTOM_FIELD to profile.podl and load the PODL file
5. Add the CustomClass.class file from step 3 to CustomFileds.jar and CUSTOM_FIELD to CustomFileds/Infranet.poroperties
6. Rebuild the JCA with jdk 220.127.116.11 and deploy in AIA server
7. Call PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER from AIA with CUSTOM_FIELD added
BRM - Oracle Billing and Revenue Management
JCA -Java EE Connector Architecture
AIA - Oracle Application Integration Architecture
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document