Transaction Level Discount Deal Is Not Getting Applied on PO
(Doc ID 2621515.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a deal it is applied on a Purchase Order(PO), no changes are seen in the total order value.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a off-Invoice deal.
- Select the Threshold limit type as 'Amount'
- Add the component with , Threshold Value types = Percent off per unit.
- Transaction Level Discount = 'Y'
- Add the threshold to the deal.
- Submit and approve the deal.
- Create an order with threshold on the deal is met.
- Apply the deal on the PO, no changes in the total order value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document