After Running The Posting Batch - Getting Incorrect Sign For VWT Transactions
(Doc ID 2621727.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Posting batch, noticed that incorrect sign has posted for Credit Note.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create Purchase Order (PO), receipt and invoice with cost and qty discrepancy.
2. Resolve discrepancies using CBC & CBQ actions.
3. For CNRQty create CN matching in tolerance but with abs value greater then CNR value (i.e. CNR = -750; CN = -751).
4. Run creditnoteautomatch batch.
5. Note VWT value is '1', must be '-1' (IM_DOC_HEAD).
4. Go to online matching, match CN on summary level.
6. Note VWT value is updated to '-1' (IM_DOC_HEAD).
7. Create second CN.
8. Run creditnoteautomatch batch.
9. Note VWT value for first CN is '-1' and for second CN '2' must be '-2'.
10. Run rollup and posting batches.
11. Note VWT postings are incorrect for one of the credit note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document