Value Of Column Paramname_brm In XREF_BRE_SUPPORTEDCONFIG Table Is Inconsistent
(Doc ID 2621958.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a scenario where migration was performed in Pricing Design Center (PDC), it was observed that the value for column 'paramname_brm' in table 'XREF_BRE_SUPPORTEDCONFIG' is inconsistent between two different environments that have been separately migrated.
- Migration is performed in one environment with RRE (realtime rating engine) and BRE (batch rating engine) transformation engines up and running.
- Xref table 'XREF_BRE_SUPPORTEDCONFIG' has following values:
Configobj_name configobj_type paramname_pdc paramname_brm EventDelayedSessionTelcoTelData EVENT_ATTRIBUTE_SPEC SERVICE_CLASS DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CLASS_USED EventDelayedSessionTelcoTelData EVENT_ATTRIBUTE_SPEC SERVICE_CODE DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CODE_USED
- Migration is performed in a second environment with RRE (realtime rating engine) and BRE (batch rating engine) transformation engines up and running.
- Xref table 'XREF_BRE_SUPPORTEDCONFIG' has different values as below:
Configobj_name configobj_type paramname_pdc paramname_brm EventDelayedSessionTelcoTelData EVENT_ATTRIBUTE_SPEC SERVICE_CLASS DETAIL.SERVICE_CLASS EventDelayedSessionTelcoTelData EVENT_ATTRIBUTE_SPEC SERVICE_CODE DETAIL.SERVICE_CODE
- See that the value of paramname_brm column is populated differently in the second environment.
- Because of this, after a pricing xml is deployed with pricemodel selector created in 1st PDC environment, into 2nd PDC environment, realtime pipeline and batch pipeline are not starting up in the 2nd environment and the following error is seen in the pipeline logs. Pricing is committed successfully though in PDC and BRE/RRE transformation engines.
- On analysis of this pipeline error, it is seen that the column EDR_FLD_NAME in the ifw_selector_detail table is populated as DETAIL.SERVICE_CLASS and DETAIL.SERVICE_CODE for pricing xml files deployed as above. It is to be noted that pipeline starts up fine when one updates the EDR_FLD_NAME in the ifw_selector_detail table with value DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CLASS_USED.
- At the same time, it is seen that the column EDR_FLD_NAME in the ifw_selector_detail table is populated correctly as DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CLASS_USED and DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CODE_USED for migrated price model selectors.
- Hence it is expected that paramname_brm column's value in XREF_BRE_SUPPORTEDCONFIG table should be same in both the migrated PDC environments, wherein it should be populated with "DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CODE_USED" and "DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CLASS_USED".
Note: It was observed that the values are correct after the product migration phase (i.e DETAIL.ASS_CBD.CP.SERVICE_CODE_USED) but the values got changed back to DETAIL.SERVICE_CODE after the subscription migration phase.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document