Discrepancy In Onset From Last Dose Calculation After Upgrade To Argus 8.2
(Doc ID 2621969.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancy in Onset From Last Dose calculation after upgrade to Argus 8.2
Recently upgraded from Argus 7.0.5 to Argus 8.2
Before upgrade, when drug start date and event start date were exactly the same, 0 min was calculated and now it is empty.
Is this is expected behaviour ?
Steps to Reproduce
- [Argus Console]
- [System Configuration]
- System Management (Common Profile Switches)
- Case Form Configuration
- Set Duration Calculations = Exclusive (Drug and Event)
- Clear Cache and exit application to ensure change is registered
- Created a simple case
- [Events] Event Onset Date and Time is 17-DEC-2019 00:00
- [Products] - First Dose also 17-DEC-2019 00:00
- Time Between First Dose/Primary Event = Blank in AS 8.2, but 0 min in AS 7.0.5
- [Events] - Onset Latency = Blank in AS 8.2, but 0 min in AS 7.0.5
- This is correct on database in both versions per below query (run as Argus Application Schema owner):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document