Incorrect Discount In Exchange Transaction When Items Part of BuyNofXgetLowestPricedXatZ%off Rule
(Doc ID 2622095.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service, incorrect discount eligible target picked during exchange transaction when items participate in BuyNofXgetLowestPricedXatZ%off discount rule.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. DiscountRule 'BuyNofXgetLowestPricedXatZ%off' Active for the following Items: 993, 994
2. Patch 29594824 is applied
1. On POS, complete sale of the following items
2. Discount is on the lowest priced item from the set of 2 items that qualify for the rule
3. Select F2 Return > F3 No receipt
4. Enter items 993 and 994
5. Select all and complete the Return Item Info details
6. On the Sell Item screen, add items 993 and 994
7. Complete the exchange transaction
Discount is incorrectly applied to the highest priced item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document