Windows Version Of Payment Tool Is Installed When Running Brmclients 126.96.36.199.0 Jar File On Linux
(Doc ID 2622714.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- downloaded 184.108.40.206.0 BRM (Billing and Revenue Management) clients package
- executed the brmclients_220.127.116.11.0_generic.jar file on linux server
- selected a custom install type
- selected Payment Tool client to be installed
- installation finished with no error reported
- when checking in the path where Payment Tool client was installed, content of that directory looks as though the Windows variant of the client tool has been installed (*exe, *dll files etc)
Is Payment Tool client supported on Linux operating system?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document