Column 'SRCH_CHAR_VAL' Goes Blank On 'D1_SP_CHAR' Table When Servicepoint Char Is Edited From C2M
(Doc ID 2622740.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.6 to 2.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :C2M 126.96.36.199.0 version, Framework
Column 'SRCH_CHAR_VAL' goes Blank on 'D1_SP_CHAR' table when Servicepoint char is edited from C2M
Column 'SRCH_CHAR_VAL' is not Blank on 'D1_SP_CHAR' table when Servicepoint char is edited from C2M
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for a ServicePoint with a Service Point Characteristic present on it.
2. All the characteristics present on Service Point has the field 'Allow Search By Char Val' marked as 'Allowed'
3. Database Snapshot of D1_SP_CHAR Table. (Column SRCH_CHAR_VAL populated as expected)
4. On the Service Point Characteristics Zone, Click on Edit Button. (SP Char maintenance screen is displayed)
5. Change the Value of one of the Characteristics listed ans save. (Value appears as updated in the SP Char screen)
6. Query the Database Table D1_SP_CHAR with selected Service Point id. (All values in Column SRCH_CHAR_VAL for the said Service Point is now Blank )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document