DIRECT_DEBIT .out Is Not Created For Events With Refund
(Doc ID 2623591.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rated request persistence layer
For SMS events to which a REFUND_ACCOUNT was generated, only BRM impact is being created for the event referring to REFUND_ACCOUNT and not for DIRECT_DEBIT, this is causing the balance to increase.
1. An SMS is sent to some number example:7575 (DIRECT_DEBIT).
2. Verified in diameter and elastic charging server(ecs) that was assessed correctly.
3. Verified that the balances are altered correctly.
4. A refund is sent for this same event (REFUND_ACCOUNT).
5. Verified that in diameter and ecs it is correctly priced.
6. Verified in ECE cache that the amount discounted in the initial event is returned.
7. Impact on Billing and Revenue Management(BRM)server is validated.
It is displayed in the Diameter and ecs logs that the DIRECT_DEBIT and REFUND_ACCOUNT events are correctly priced. However, the .out file corresponding to DIRECT_DEBIT is not generated and creation of this is not evident in the logs of the ratedEventFormatter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document