Field Activity Outbound Comm. Creation Failure When Multiple Measuring Components Are Present On Associated Device Config
(Doc ID 2623728.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.7]
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.2 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
MDM - Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
MC - Measuring Component
C2M - Customer to Meter
On : C2M 22.214.171.124.0 version, Framework
Field Activity Outbound Comm. creation failure when multiple Measurement Component's are present on associated Device Config.
List has 2 references with the same keys [0 %7 %9].
Transition from status Pending to status Awaiting Acknowledgement failed by Enter plug-in (D1-POPSNDDTL) - 10.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Service Point with a Device installed.
- Device has an associated Device Configuration
- Device Configuration has two Measuring Components attached (1 - Scalar, 1 - Interval)
- Both Measuring Components have historical reads present.
- Create a Field Activity on Service Point. Field Activity gets created successfully in Communication in Progress state.
- Outbound Communication Business Object associated with Field Activity stays in Pending State.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document