Order Update API Is Failing During Grace Period Of Suspend Order
(Doc ID 2624124.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Order and Service Management 184.108.40.206.0 version
Order Update API is failing during Grace period of suspend order
Order is not working in Below scenario
Let’s assume : Order executes Process P and which contains below SI tasks
A ==>B==> C===>D
1. Order created successfully and started execution.
2. Task A is completed and Task B sent request but not received any response.
3. Now the Order is suspend with Grace period of 5 mins.
4. Response for Task B came and based on response, Task B is updating the order.
5. order updated but failed with below error
Error code="270" desc="Transaction not allowed">Attempt to perform a transaction that is prohibited in the current order state.
Step 1 :- Trigger the Base XMl
Step 2 :- Pause the response for any of the task which will make update API call
Step 3 :- Trigger the suspend API call
step 4 :- Give the response within the grace period
Step 5 :- Updateorder request failed stating "Attempt to perform a transaction that is prohibited in the current order state".
Order is not working as expected and are failing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document