After Reconciliation Stock on Hand is Getting Posted Wrongly For WH Created Transfers
(Doc ID 2624334.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reconciliation SOH is getting posted wrongly for WH created transfers.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a transfer from Physical warehouse to store.
2. Sufficient SOH not available in the physical warehouse . So, the distribution logic takes the required SOH from different virtual warehouses of the same physical warehouse .( For example, total transfer quantity is 50 and virtual warehouse 1 (V1) has 20 quantity and virtual warehouse 2 (v2) has 30 quantity).
3. Items are shipped. ( Now the SOH in V1 and V2 becomes 0).
4. Do reconciliation by running the batch docclose.pc.
5. After reconciliation , V1 and V2 should get back the SOH which were shipped. But, here V1 SOH updated to 50 quantity instead of 20 and V2 SOH updated to 50 quantity instead of 30.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document