SIM DSD Receipt Document is Set to Received Status While Containing No Valid Received Cartons
(Doc ID 2625186.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DSDDEALS Cre Message sent from Store Inventory Management (SIM) gets stuck in Retail Integration Bus for Retail Merchandising System (RIB-RMS).
Steps to Replicate:
- Navigate to Direct Store Delivery (DSD) receiving screen.
- Click on create receipt to create DSD on the fly receipt.
- Enter the supplier for which the receipt need to be done and press apply.
- Click on create container.
- Add items to the container.
- After adding the item click on SAVE and you can see the CARTON status changing to IN progress from NEW.
- Now double click the carton record and click on remove the item.
- Click on YES on the message"New line items will be removed. Existing line items will set to zero.Do you want to continue" and see the RVC column showing 0 units.
- Now click on save and go to the previous screen and click on confirm delivery.
- Press yes to confirm delivery and notice the DSD order is received without a SKU in it.
Results: The message is sent to RMS with header only information with the DSD header with a received status, however the carton is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document