Error While Invoking PDC Web Service API: "Fault code is not valid for SOAP 1.2"
(Doc ID 2625193.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- One is trying to create products in Pricing Design Center (PDC) using the PDC web service API (Application Program Interface) via SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) request.
- To this effect, one is using a SOAP client, created a project with the url "http://<host>:8001/pdc/PricingGatewayPort?WSDL".
- Under createPricing, invoked a request with a given input.
- Below error is thrown in the weblogic server log while firing this request:
- The PDC application is deployed on Weblogic 12c.
How to successfully execute the SOAP request?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document