Users are Unable to Save and Close the Order After Purchase Order (PO) Approval Error
(Doc ID 2625229.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to Save and Close the purchase order after getting an error for PO Approval amount. Also, user only has the option to click on "Cancel" button or "Save" button to come out of the screen.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Set PO approval limit for specific role.
2. User created Purchase order more than the set limit.
3. Click Submit button.
4. PO changes to Submitted status.
5. Click on Approve.
6. Error comes "You are not approve an order amount of more than XXX".
7. User clicks Save and Close again the same error keeps on prompting.
8. User need to Click Cancel or save button to come out of the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document