ALT+F4 Is Skipping The Records And Closing HandHeld Terminal Windows
(Doc ID 2625763.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALT+F4 is skipping the Records and Closing HandHeld Terminal(HHT) window.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create U picks for 3 items.
2.Navigate to Container Unit Picking Screen
3. Scan Unit Picking Container . Press F4.
4. Scan Location and Press Enter Key.
5. On the confirmation screen, press Alt(Not Ctrl +4) + F4 key. There is no "Succesful Operation" message
6. Window will be closed and next record/item will be displayed.
First Item record does exist in PICk_DIRECTIVE table.
First Item is skipped.
Picker thinks that the first item is picked .Completes the picking operation and when the loader tries to load the container , gets the error message "All the items are not loaded" .
Picker has to do the manual picking of the item which is skipped and then load the container which will be duplicate work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document