CFS Config Version Mapping To RFS Config Version Changed On Complete Operation.
(Doc ID 2625817.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Altering the CFS config version mapping to RFS config version on complete operation.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. SOM/SoapUI send change order.
2. UIM D&A create CFSConfigV2 RFSConfigV2.
3. Verify from CFS config V2 summary page by expanding the RFS Config item and ensure RFS Config V2 is shown.
4. Approve, Issue the Business Interaction.
5. Verify from CFS config V2 summary page by expanding the RFS Config item and ensure RFS Config V2 is shown.
6. Complete the Business Interaction hierarchy.
7. Expend CFS config V2 summary page RFS Config item and noticed RFS Config V1 is shown.
All get service configurations and custom web services which are retrieving the CFS and getting old RFS configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document