CCA With Validity Time As Zero When Customer Balance Data Breach Is Occuring
(Doc ID 2626349.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce this issue
1. Redirect is set for the CREDIT LIMIT Breach and Validity Time as 3600 which is default.
2. Enable the Mid Session CDR for 50KB usage.
3. Create a Customer with 50KB as Free Data Usage.
4. CCR - Update with RSU - 20KB and GSU - 20KB - NO issue.
5. CCR - Update with RSU - 20KB and GSU - 20KB - Credit Limit Breach is triggered with FUI , Redirect and reverse rating happens as we have only 10KB available to consume and Validity Time - 3600
6. CCR - Update with RSU - 10KB and GSU - 10KB - Credit Limit Breach is triggered with FUI , Redirect and nothing available to reserve it generates the Out file as Mid Session is set to 50KB of GSU and Validity Time - 0
Diameter log snippet:
===> Validity-Time (448,M,l=12) = 0 =====> expected a non zero value here.3600 is the expected value
Any CCA with validity time as zero is rejected by EPG. It is considered as invalid.
This problem is happening when redirect and mid-session triggering at same time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document